Thursday, December 15, 2011

Got My Eye(liner) on You

I finally restocked my makeup brushes during one of Coastal Scents' recent sitewide sales. I got 3 of my absolute favorite brush "Destiny Precision Angled Liner" from them because of course it's the one brush I always manage to misplace. They call it the angled lip liner brush, but I love using the angled taklon fiber brush to apply my gel eyeliner.

With my notoriously shaky hands, applying eyeliner used to be the one part of my makeup routine the I would dread. But ever since I started using the angled brush to line my eyes with MAC's Blacktrack, I love wearing eyeliner all the time now.

The brush is so thin that I can get a subtle line that easily pushes the product between my eyelashes. Also because of the convenient bend in the brush right at the tip, it is easy to see what I'm doing. I can make perfectly even thick lines for a more dramatic evening look and wing out the edges on both my eyes. The bristles are so soft on this brush, that I can even use it to put the gel eyeliner on my waterline inside my eye when I want my entire eye rimmed.

I'm sure there are more expensive angled brushes out there, but the Coastal Scents brush is such a bargain and it makes applying gel eyeliner easy for a novice or an expert. You can use this brush to put on eyeliner on with confidence to complete your gorgeous eye look every time.

UPDATE: This brush is on clearance, buy one for your sisters, best friend, etc. I have two amazing sister-in-laws (or is it sisters-in-law? whatever, my brothers' wives) who will be getting one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment